Easter Crafts and DIY’S
This is The Inside Howl and today we went and found some crafts to make your easter a crafty and artsy experience. The first craft we have is how to make bunny’s out of hard boiled eggs.
Easter Bunny Eggs
White stiffened felt (you could also use cardstock)
Pink and black acrylic craft paint
Small white pom poms
- First, using scissors, cut out ears from the stiffened felt, about 1 1/4″ long.
- The felt used had one side that was slightly smoother, so paint pink inner ears on that side using a small paintbrush.
- Then cut small ovals for the feet. These are about 3/4″ long and 1/2″ wide.
- Then, using a very small brush, give the bunnies cute faces.
- Then, using hot glue, glue the feet to the front of the egg. Make sure they touch the table, they help hold him up
- Then while the egg is sitting on the table (you still have to hold it up at this point), glue a small pom pom to the back for the tail. Now you should have two feet and one pom pom touching the table which should keep your bunny egg upright!
- Finally add the ears! And that’s how you make an easter craft bunny!
There is one more craft to go through and that’s the Easter candy jars.
- Small jars (any size or kind will do-mine are from the craft store)
- Paint Brush
- Fine Glitter
- Craft foam or construction paper in pink, white and orange
- Pom Poms
- Googley Eyes
- Hot Glue
Paint a thin layer of decoupage all over your jar. Sprinkle glitter on it and shake off excess.
Set aside and allow to dry.
To make the polkadot jar-use a round sponge brush if you have one or just paint circles with your decoupage and then glitter each dot individually.
Cut ears from your white and pink craft foam and hot glue them to the lid of your bunny jar.
Hot glue a pink pom pom for a tail.
To make the face glue on googley eyes and a pom pom nose and then cut whiskers and glue them in place as well.
Then you fill them with candy and give them to a friend and that’s all there is to it!